Founder, Board Member & CEO
Modern Food Company (MFC) & Modern Elite Company
Faisal Shaker is a Founder, Board Member and CEO of Modern Food Company and Modern Elite Company, both are operators of several well-known and top fine and casual dining franchises in KSA such as Myazu, Nozomi, Cicchetti, Urth Caffe, Billionare, Signor Sassi, Coya, Beefbar and Crazy Pizza, where Faisal is managing a solid team and continuously expanding the platform across new franchises and regions.
Prior to MFC, Faisal was the CEO and head of Wealth Management of Audi Capital, an Investment Bank in KSA where he headed the Company for 4 years and was able during his term to grow the business as evidenced by an increase in assets under management from USD 80 million to USD 1.8 billion during the first 2 years of his tenor. Prior to Audi he was the Head of Barclay’s Investment & Wealth Management for 1.5 years, and a Corporate Banker at SABB for more than 7 years.
Faisal Shaker holds a master’s degree in Economics from Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia, USA in 2002 and a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from King Saud University in Riyadh Saudi Arabia in 1998.
Faisal is also serving as a board member of several publicly listed companies and private companies in KSA such as:
• Board Member at SPIMACO public listed company. Faisal also is the Chairman of the Governance & Risk Committee at SPIMACO, Member of the Executive Committee and Chairman of its Steering
• Chairman of Qasseem Medical Services Company (subsidiary of SPIMACO), Chairman of the Executive Committee and a Member of the Remuneration and Nomination Committee.
• Board Member at NBK Wealth Management and Chairman of its Audit Committee.
• Board Member at Aseer Trading, Tourism and Manufacturing Company and Member of its Investment Committee.
• Independent member of the Executive Committee of Abdul Mohsen Al Hokair Group.
• Managing Director of Shaker Investments Family Office.